----Ratings-----

----Ratings----
0-50 pts. Below Par, false advertising
60 pts. Ok, I wouldn’t buy again
70 pts. Good wine, I would buy this again
80 pts. I like it. Strongly recommended
90 pts. Amazing!


Saturday 14 May 2011

2009 tyrrell's brokenback shiraz

2009 tyrrell's brokenback shiraz.

$18

Hunter valley.

Homage to Everybody loves Ray.

I'm not going to review this one now but its Ok. This blog is about the label... I understand how some premium wines are made from the best fruit, but when a label says stuff like "sourced from numerous..." and "fermented in a mixture of..." and "ranging from three to ten years old" it makes me think that this is a thrown together bunch of left overs. If its good, then who cares how its made but honestly this has lost a lot of its individuality but does retain some hunter valley characters.


I don't love it but its Ok..

62 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.