----Ratings-----

----Ratings----
0-50 pts. Below Par, false advertising
60 pts. Ok, I wouldn’t buy again
70 pts. Good wine, I would buy this again
80 pts. I like it. Strongly recommended
90 pts. Amazing!


Tuesday 27 September 2011

2006 Kay Brothers Hillside Shiraz


2006 Kay Brothers Hillside Shiraz

$40

McLaren Vales

Blind tasting

This has a rediculously amazing nose, plums, violets, chocolate, cigar box and roasted cashews... I could smell this all day.

Plenty of enticing fruit flavours, juicy plums, blue berries and chocolate.  Rich mcRich yet smooth and stylish with a smokey finish which carries it through to a lingering yet focused finish.

I love this, definately worth the $40 for an amazing experience.

93 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.