----Ratings-----

----Ratings----
0-50 pts. Below Par, false advertising
60 pts. Ok, I wouldn’t buy again
70 pts. Good wine, I would buy this again
80 pts. I like it. Strongly recommended
90 pts. Amazing!


Wednesday 23 November 2011

2002 Peter Lehmann Light Pass Cabernet Sauvignon


2002 Peter Lehmann Light Pass Cabernet Sauvignon

So... Why have I not written about this wine?  I don't really know what to say.  This was the first bottle of wine I tasted that blew my mind.  Friends of mine brought it over for a roast dinner and all I can think of what magic has gone into that.

Was it the vintage?
Was it the sub region?
Was is the grape?

This wine triggered my passion to learn about wine, to search for the ultimate drop.

This wine is currently my benchmark for perfection.

100 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.